This is the release date for the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111.” We’ve talked about the series’ release date, timing, where to read it, and general questions and answers.
Don’t worry if you’re confused about the release date of Worn And Torn Newbie Chpater 111, we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 Release Date
Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 release date has yet to be confirmed by the author. However, if we look at the past chapters and their release dates, we can see a trend. The latest Chapter of this Manhwa was released on September 17th, 2022. If we go back to the previous chapter, it was released on September 12th, 2022. This implies a -7day gap between the release date.
We can deduce from this information that the Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 of this Manhwa will be released on September 24th, 2022. You can check the several websites where the manhwa is published on a regular basis, and we’ll update it for you as it comes out.
Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 Release Time
The release time of Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 is as follows:
Pacific Time: 8:30 AM PDT
Central Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM IST
Japan Time: 5:30 AM JST
You can check the date and time to see if the manhwa has already been released. The time may differ from region to region, so you should always adjust the above time to your country’s or region’s time.
Where To Read This Manhwa
Official Manhwa can be found at Tapas, Webtoons, Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics, Toomics, and Netcomics. These are the official sources from which you can read Manhwa. These resources are also legal, so you won’t get in any problems.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The most obvious strength of the series is its action, which exists mainly to parade the sheer power of the protagonist and his abilities. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Watching Jin-Woo cut through waves of enemies or defeat a powerful boss in the most grandiose way possible falls hits that same satisfying feeling a hack-and-slash like Devil May Cry or God of War would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
Q1. What’s the time of Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 release in the US?
Worn And Torn Newbie Chapter 111 Of Manhwa is scheduled for release on September 24th, 2022. It will be released at 7:30 AM PT. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
Q2. Where can I read the latest chapter?
You can read the latest chapter of manhwa! on Tapas, Webtoons, Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics, Toomics, and Netcomics. These are the official resources where the manhwa is available and it would make it easier for you to read in the most user-friendly way possible.
Q3. Should I read the latest chapter online?
Yes. You should read Worn And Torn Newbie Chpater 111 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
15 years remain till termination of service. The ending is known only to me.
‘I am a veteran’.
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Manga?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons are just disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually assault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. Then, the male MC has some creepy obsession with the female MC and eventually get married and the female MC forgets about it and starts to love him. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- Most webtoons are cliche. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon authors seriously need to research more about the facts about their webtoon. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons need to start being more realistic. Not every woman and man who encounter each other start to have romantic feelings for each other. Opposite gender best friends that stay best friends are practically unheard of in webtoon. They almost always get married in the end. In nearly every romantic webtoon, the male MC gets jealous of their partner interacting with male characters. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. They can lose sometimes.
- Webtoon characters need to stop being treated like gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is literally the bachelor of the whole world and he/she never lost a battle in her life. Also, he/she is flawless in every aspect. lists unrealistic achievements only a god could do
- Women in webtoons need to stop being saved by the male MCs. Look, every character is going to need some help at times. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Men in webtoon need to stop being portrayed as jerks. Male MCs that are jerks are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? There was one Chinese webtoon that actually struck me as original. The male MC is actually nice to people and not a jerk! But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon has the best but most boring webtoons. The plots are actually great, fresh, and original. But what turns me off is when their plots are often slow. I get that it needs an introduction but what makes people stay is the start of a story. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. If these characters in these webtoons actually existed they would be exposed and belittled online, and their businesses would fail. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally assault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. No you 10 year olds. This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are basically all my problems with it. Besides that webtoons are typically nice to read, and I personally find them more convenient than reading manga or anime 🙂
Leave a Reply